PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND SENDING BUSINESS INFORMATION
1. The protection of the Buyer’s (physical entity) personal data is provided by Law No. 101/2000 Sb., about the Protection of Personal Data, amended. Based on this division, the protection of personal data is related to the rights and responsibilities of the Contracting Parties resulting in relation to or based on the Buyer’s Contract (hereinafter only “Buyer’s Contract”), concluded between the Seller, KABARET DARLING – FASHION s.r.o., ID 276 02 125, Address: Ve Smečkách 32/597, Prague 1, registered by the Commercial Register led by the City Court in Prague, Division C, File 118154 (hereinafter only “Seller”), and another physical entity, the Buyer (hereinafter only “Buyer”), on the other side by means of the Seller’s Internet shop. The Seller operates the Internet shop via kabaret.cz, by means of a web interface.
2. The Buyer agrees with the processing of his personal data: name and surname, residential address, possibly place of business, registered address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number, (hereinafter mutually only as “personal information”).
3. The Buyer agrees with the Seller processing his personal data for the purposes of implementing the rights and responsibilities of the Buyer’s Contract, for the purposes of managing the user’s account and for the purposes of sending information and business advertisements to the Buyer.
4. The Buyer is aware of the fact that he is obliged to state his personal data truthfully, (upon registration, in his user’s account, when ordering from the e-shop) and that he is obliged to immediately inform the Seller about changes to his personal data.
5. The Seller can authorize a third party, a Processor, to process the personal data of the Buyer. The Seller will not hand over the Buyer’s personal data to third parties, except for proving this information to individuals delivering goods.
6. The personal data will be processed for an unlimited period of time. The personal data will be processed in electronic form, in automated form or in print form, by a non-automated system.
7. The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided is exact and that he was instructed of the fact that this deals with the voluntary provision of personal data.
8. If the Buyer believes that the Seller or the Processor is processing his data in conflict with the protection of the Buyer’s private life or in conflict with the law, especially if the personal data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, the Buyer can:
1.1.1. Request the Seller or Processor for an explanation,
1.1.2. Request the Seller or Processor to remove such a situation. This can especially mean blocking, correcting, filling in or liquidating the personal data. If the Buyer’s request is found justifiable according to the previous sentence, the Buyer or the Processor will immediately remove the unsound situation. If the Seller or Processor fail to meet the request, the Buyer has the right to turn directly to the Protection of Personal Data Bureau. This Provision does not influence the Buyer’s right to directly turn to the Protection of Personal Data Bureau himself regarding this matter.
9. If the Buyer requests information regarding the processing of his personal data, the Seller is obliged to hand this information over. Based on the previous sentence, the Seller has the right to request adequate compensation for the provision of this information. The compensation cannot exceed the costs necessary for providing this information.
10. The Buyer agrees with receiving information related to the goods, services or the Seller’s company onto the Buyer’s e-mail address. The Buyer further agrees with receiving the Seller’s business advertisements onto the Buyer’s e-mail address. The Seller is reserving the right to address the Buyer within the scope of conducting marketing research.
11. The Buyer declares that he has properly read the above stated instructions, which he understands and agrees with.